Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. President Franklin Roosevelt's wife Eleanor planted what was called a "Victory Garden" as part of the war effort in nineteen forty-three.
2. Victory Garden, Wuyang New Town Plaza, Nanfang Daily.
3. The vegetable garden she planted on the South Lawn in 2009 was the first since Eleanor Roosevelt's wartime victory garden some 60 years before, back when butter was a food group.
4. President Franklin Roosevelt's wife Eleanor planted what was called a " Victory Garden" as part of the War effort in 1943.
5. Now a grassroots movement wants Barack Obama to plant another White House victory garden.
6. As we creep nearer and nearer to cold weather, I thought I'd give you a quick update on my apartment-sized Victory Garden.
7. Space may be sparse, but enthusiasm runs high for Timberland's Victory Garden, and for the overall concept.
More similar words: victory, victor, garden, gardener, herb garden, gardening, victorious, victoriously, benedictory, contradictory, avant-garde, ardent, warden, disregarded, factory, olfactory, refractory, perfunctory, trajectory, satisfactory, introductory, valedictorian, factory system, boa constrictor, evict, victim, convict, victrola, eviction, victimise.