Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Victorian Age is often boasted of as an age of progress.
2. As the Victorian age got under way, ever more ingenious technologies aided the steady advance of drainage.
3. But that's where the Victorian age ends.
4. The Victorian Age None the less, the Otmoor riots mark the end of an era of open conflict on the wetlands.
5. The Victorian age was not simply one of progress, measured in terms of population growth and economic activity.
6. Such settlements were profoundly characteristic of the Victorian age.
7. In the Victorian Age corsets were all the cry with women.
8. His novels bring to life the Victorian age.
9. During the Victorian Age of the late 19 th century, a bath on Saturday night became common.
10. Where I think the problem lies is that the Victorian age was one which stressed personal salvation and the individual soul.
11. Women who would be considered twenty to forty pounds over-weight today were just fine by the standards of the late Victorian age.
12. Charlotte Bronte was a great British woman novelist in Victorian age.
13. Dante Gabriel Rossetti is an influential and important poet and painter of the Victorian age of England in the 19th century, as well as a legendary artist in English art history.http://sentencedict.com/victorian age.html
14. In his youth the world was suffused with the after-glow of the long Victorian age, and a graceful feminine style had softened the manners, if not the natures, of men.
15. By the lifelike descriptions of nature, Hardy records the history during the Victorian age more truly than any historical document does.
16. Dickens is one of the greatest critical realist writer of the Victorian Age.
17. Thomas Hardy ( 1840—1928 ) is the last greatest writer in the British Victorian age.
More similar words: victorian, queen victoria, valedictorian, victorious, pictorial, victoriously, factory manager, victor, victory, managerial, managerially, nonagenarian, victory garden, historian, managing director, dictatorial, stentorian, multifactorial, manage, manager, managed, tanager, orphanage, mismanage, manageress, management, manageable, bank manager, file manager, managership.