Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Victoria Falls has had above average levels of rainfall this year.
(2) Inset Tourists now reach Victoria Falls: poster advertising its natural wonders.
(3) This is the aerial top view of the Victoria Falls.
(4) Victoria Falls is the largest waterfall in the world and is more than a mile long. It is located on the Zambezi river on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia.
(5) Victoria Falls has over 500 million cubic meters of water flowing over its flood season.
(6) Victoria Falls stretch across the Zambezi River between Zimbabwe and Zambia.
(7) He discerned many rivers and like(http://sentencedict.com), including the Victoria Falls.
(8) The Victoria Falls are on Zambezi river. The falls are shared between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
(9) When the calm flowing water of the Zambezi River encounters the 5, 578-foot-wide (1, 700-meter-wide) edge of the Victoria Falls gorge, it abruptly plunges 328 feet (100 meters) to the bottom.
(10) Bill: It's me bungee jumping off the bridge at Victoria Falls. Watch.
More similar words: victoria, victorian, victorian age, lake victoria, queen victoria, victorian architecture, victorious, victoriously, pictorial, pictorially, valedictorian, victor, victory, victory lap, victor hugo, victory garden, pyrrhic victory, sectorial, factorial, auctorial, dictatorial, directorial, niagara falls, contradictorily, multifactorial, indictor, predictor, restrictor, constrictor, benedictory.