Random good picture Not show
1. Wang Nan, vice-general manager at Sinovac, says the company began research on the vaccine in early June.
2. He has just been promoted to vice-general manager.
3. Jin Yusong, the vice-general manager of a letting agent in Beijing, said "We have thousands of clients and it is impossible to check what time they go home at night or what they do inside the house."
4. Liang Teiyi, Vice-General Manager, Shanghai Advanced Digital Technology Co. , Ltd.
5. Song Zuying, Vice-general Manager of Zhejiang Hailide New Material Co. , Ltd.
6. In this issue Rudi talks to Cliff Hsia,[sentencedict.com] Vice-General Manager of the Jianwai Soho branch in Beijing.
7. Juventus vice-general manager Roberto Bettega has revealed that he already has the future of the club in mind.
8. In this issue Rudi Hsia , vice-general manager of the Jianwai Soho branch in Beijing.
9. Gold prices around the world started soaring in August, said Chen Kui, vice-general manager at Shanghai Gold Coin Investment Ltd.
10. In 1998, he returned to China to serve as Vice-General Manager of Sinotrans Group Company's Investment Management Department.
11. It was kind of a hobby for him, " said Zou Xianggu, Sunward 's vice-general manager."
More similar words: general manager, general management, financial manager, hotel manager, personnel manager, financial management, general agent, the general public, general average, general ledger, operation manager, general office, general merchandise, as a general rule, general damages, general anaesthetic, general anaesthesia, annual general meeting, General Post Office, general merchandise store, stage manager, manager, funeral march, hotel management, manageress, managerial, degeneracy, regenerate, degenerate, general accounting office.