Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In accepting the honor, Nicklaus knelt before a vice chancellor of the university, a man named Watson.
2. The Liverpool lecturers are calling on vice chancellor Peter Toyne to join them in putting pressure on the government to end underfunding.
3. Turning to Britain's educational system, the vice chancellor of Salford adopted a different perspective.
4. She has been an excellent academic vice chancellor, and I think she is widely respected.
5. Keith Sloan , Vice Chancellor representative of Southern Cross University, one of the most important organizers of this program; what's more the former Vice President of our institute Mr.
6. You will not be surprised that as vice chancellor of the University of Cambridge, I see education as one of the key ways of delivering this aspiration.
7. Vice Chancellor Alison Richard, Ladies and Gentlemen.
8. Auckland University's Pro Vice Chancellor Christopher Tremewan said the Auckland University Confucius Institute is the first Confucius Institute established in New Zealand.
9. We refer to our president as vice chancellor, in the English tradition.
10. Azmat Hayat Khan, vice chancellor at Peshawar University, says the complexity of tribal alliances in both North and South Waziristan makes the Pakistani military's job much more difficult.
11. The demonstration came after a warning from the vice chancellor of Oxford University that the institution would face a funding gap if ministers adopted the proposals from the Browne Review.
12. Dr Khan was due to become vice chancellor of the proposed Swat Valley Islamic University and had criticised religious extremism.
13. By the time I was Vice Chancellor, Senate had become a much larger and a much more democratic body.
14. That is the prescription of Stephen Bragg, a former vice chancellor of Brunel University.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. From January 6 to 9, he will be in Germany to have talks with Chancellor, meet with President, Vice Chancellor and Foreign Minister and attend dinner with Chinese and German business representatives.
16. The private nature of the habitat is making conservation efforts even more difficult, said Professor Tandon, vice chancellor of the North Eastern Hill University in Meghalaya's capital Shillong.
17. That is already starting to happen, says Nick Wright , pro - vice chancellor at the university.
18. "The prevalence of American open classes reflects the spirit of sharing, " said Yu Xinke, Vice chancellor with the Continuous Education School of South China University of Technology.
19. The Open University's free offerings have been downloaded more than 16 million times, with 89 percent of those downloads outside the U.K., says Martin Bean, vice chancellor of the university.
20. The establishment ceremony was officiated at by Professor Yao Xishuang, Director of MTTC and Professor Ng Ching-fai, President and Vice Chancellor of HKBU.
21. "The events in Japan is a turning point for the world, " Merkel told a press conference in Berlin, accompanied by her Vice Chancellor and Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle.
22. Because SUNY "doesn't have a lot of liquidity to invest in recruitment," it makes sense to "pay for success," said Mitch Leventhal, vice chancellor for global affairs.
23. It is my great pleasure and privilege to visit Cambridge at the invitation of the Vice Chancellor and to speak at the Judge Business School.
More similar words: vice-chancellor, chancellor, service charge, device characteristic, ambulance chaser, take chances, cellophane, cancelled, cancelling, price mechanism, chance, cancellation, by chance, perchance, off-chance, fat chance, mischance, by any chance, chance upon, stand a chance, take a chance, police chief, cello, service life, mechanic, counsellor, varicella, mechanics, mechanism, cancel.