Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Vesicoureteral reflux may develop in some cases.
2) Conclusion CT is helpful to diagnosis of vesicoureteral reflux and reflux nephropathy.
3) Results Vesicoureteral reflux can be seen from CT in all patients suffered from reflux nephropathy in different degree.
4) Objective To review the management of vesicoureteral reflux(VUR) secondary to neurogenic bladder.
5) Objective To determine the clinical value of vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) imaging in detecting VUR consequent upon benign prostate hyperplasia(BPH).
6) ConclusionSpina bifida patients complicate a high incidence of upper urinary damage, especially vesicoureteral reflux.
7) Renal abscesses are extremely rare in children and are rarely described as a complication of vesicoureteral reflux.
More similar words: ureteral, reflux, federal reserve system, total internal reflection, federal republic of germany, federal reserve, mineral resources, federal reserve act, general relativity, federal reserve note, federal reserve notes, federal reserve bank, federal reserve board, ureter, individual retirement account, ureterolith, ureterocele, preternatural, preternaturally, coral reef, social reformer, vesical, vesicle, lovesick, marginal returns, natural resource, vesicular, natural resources, mental retardation, intravesical.