Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tatjana is modelling a Versace design.
2. Versace dressed some of the most famous people in Hollywood.
3. One is selling T-shirts, with Versace emblazoned on the front.
4. Bucking the recession, Versace last year opened a huge flagship store in Paris.
5. Versace has opened 20 boutiques in the country and is planning more.
6. The Italian fashion house Gianni Versace is pulling out of Japan after nearly 30 years amid flagging sales, the Financial Times reported.
7. Santo Versace was elected for Berlusconi's party, theFreedom People (PdL), when the right stormed back into power three years ago.
8. These flashy names include Saks Fifth Avenue, Cartier, Versace, Lord & Taylor , Tiffany's and Goodman.
9. Why spend $3,000 on a Versace bag that'll be out of style as soon as next season when you can rent it for $175 a month?
10. VERSACE is a new specialty store located at Shanghai Times Square on May 19, 2006.
11. Versace has opened more than 20 stores in greaterChina.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Gianni Versace SpA has closed its boutiques in Japan, a sign of how one of the world's biggest luxury markets is beginning to lose its luster with some luxury brands.
13. Gianni Versace is Italian and was founded in 1978.
14. He is also service provider for several Gianni Versace boutiques in China.
15. The statement didn't say when Versace planned to reopen stores in Japan.
16. George Clooney and Donatella Versace have houses down the road, and outlandishly expensive Riva speedboats occasionally rush by on the water.
17. It's my double platinum VIP for Versace identification card, of course.
18. Opposite page Black and yellow silk pinstripe suit, ￡970; mustard wool sweater, ￡477; both by Gianni Versace.
19. Centre Line green silk suit, ￡930; yellow viscose knit turtleneck, ￡400; both by Gianni Versace.
20. Within a decade he is recognized as one of Europe's top ready-to-wear designers along with Versace and Armani .
21. This week brought a high-profile defection in the person of Santo Versace(sentencedict.com), thebrother of the designers Donatella and the late Gianni Versace.
22. However, the 40 per cent rule would rule out several celebrity wardrobe choices, including actress Elizabeth Hurley's famous safety pin dress, designed by Gianni Versace.
23. Angeline Jolie has put the black dresses aside and she managed to look amazing in a green Versace dress, and Robert Procop jewels, when she appeared at the Golden Globes ceremony.
24. Century has already begun construction of a condo called the Milano, a 53-story development whose interiors were designed by Versace.
More similar words: haversack, palace of versailles, reversal, universal, traversal, versatile, vice versa, adversary, conversant, Never say die, universally, versailles, versatility, adversative, adversarial, anniversary, transversal, conversation, universality, malversation, universalism, universal joint, conversational, conversationally, universal solvent, universal suffrage, preorder traversal, conversationalist, wedding anniversary, treaty of versailles.