Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Versace has opened 20 boutiques in the country and is planning more.
2. These flashy names include Saks Fifth Avenue, Cartier, Versace, Lord & Taylor , Tiffany's and Goodman.
3. VERSACE is a new specialty store located at Shanghai Times Square on May 19, 2006.
4. Versace has opened more than 20 stores in greaterChina.
5. The statement didn't say when Versace planned to reopen stores in Japan.
6. It's my double platinum VIP for Versace identification card, of course.
More similar words: haversack, palace of versailles, reversal, universal, traversal, versatile, vice versa, adversary, conversant, Never say die, universally, versailles, versatility, adversative, adversarial, anniversary, transversal, conversation, universality, malversation, universalism, universal joint, conversational, conversationally, universal solvent, universal suffrage, preorder traversal, conversationalist, wedding anniversary, treaty of versailles.