Random good picture Not show
1. And yet the linkage of colour with verbal expression is highly problematic.
2. A characteristic of human verbal expression of pain is that it contains a mixture of private suffering and public display.
3. A man from corporates came at verbal expression from a more novel angle.
4. Verbal expression is one of the most paramount means in interpersonal communication.
5. Write an algebraic expression for each verbal expression.
6. Verbal expression is an art with profound skills.
7. He helped me find verbal expression for my ideas.
8. Good verbal expression, good communication and coordination capacity.
9. The verbal expression "OK" is native to the United States and was formed in support of the letter O indicating that something was as perfect as a circle.
10. A good command of verbal expression is key to success of interpersonal communication.
11. A torrent of words pour out as thoughts race around in her head, vying with each other for verbal expression.
12. In other words, the child has progressed to the conception of thinking as something mental, behind any verbal expression.
13. Excellent ability of communication in English at computer operation and verbal expression.
14. The success of interpersonal communication depends , a great extent,(sentence dictionary) on one's verbal expression.
15. Excellent ability of communication in English, good at computer operation and verbal expression.
More similar words: facial expression, numerical expression, expression, expressions, expressionless, expressionism, expressionist, self-expression, gene expression, beyond expression, algebraic expression, expressive, expressiveness, expressible, inexpressive, expressively, inexpressible, inexpressibly, compression, depression, repression, impression, suppression, oppression, express, decompression, expressway, expresser, expressed, expressly.