Random good picture Not show
1. Vela is crossed by the Milky Way, though it is not so rich as Carina.
2. After 10 or 15 minutes, the silence at sea was broken as the skipper shouted excitedly "Vela!
3. When questioned about Lambert's actions, team coach Kit Vela said: "Her actions clearly crossed the line of fair play and good sportsmanship."
4. The complex is called the Vela Molecular Cloud Ridge, and may form part of the edge of the Orion spiral arm spur in the Milky Way galaxy.
5. As if to test my reflexes, within minutes the skipper cried "Vela" again, and we all sprung into action.
6. The planet is in the constellation of Vela, measures around 3.6 times the Earth's mass.
7. Vela A is about 3, 300 light-years away. This image spans about 130 light-years in space.
8. Vela could well play a part in tomorrow's Carling Cup game though and he's got to show that he can respond to being left out in recent weeks.
9. At this time, Vela is awaiting further contact from the pirates in control of the vessel(sentencedict.com/vela.html), the company said in a statement.
10. A spokesman for the ship's owners, Vela International Marine, a subsidiary of the Saudi state oil company, Saudi Aramco, refused to comment on the ship's reported release or any ransom payments.
11. It contains nothing of real interest, and I have included it in the chart with Vela.
12. The spin-down energy flux density is the third highest known, after the Crab and Vela pulsars.
13. And one of them, known as HD 85512 b, circling a star about 36 light-years away in the constellation Vela, is sitting just inside its sun's habitable zone.
14. One drawback of the study was because of IRS codes Vela was only able to look at general occupation categories.
15. Still, there's something to like about this squad thanks to sassy young attackers like Giovani Dos Santos, Carlos Vela and new Manchester United signee Javier Hernandez.
16. Levante have asked Arsenal for permission to take Carlos Vela on loan next season.
17. The biggest planet of the new batch is HD 85512 b, which is 3.6 times the mass of Earth and can be found 36 light-years away in the Vela constellation.
18. He has plenty of options for his attacking trio, with Van Persie, Nicklas Bendtner, Andrey Arshavin, Eduardo, Theo Walcott and Carlos Vela all in contention.
19. This image captures just one of four distinct regions of dense gas, dubbed Vela A.
20. The unpoetically named HD85512b was discovered orbiting an orange dwarf star in the constellation Vela.
21. The study, by University of Chicago doctoral student Oscar Vela, looked at the percent people misrepresented their income and then ranked them by profession.
22. And having that option on the bench is good news for us at a time when Carlos Vela seems to have been completely frozen out by the manager.
23. A network of dark, dense clouds of dust and gas sprawls across the constellation Vela.
More similar words: velar, velazquez, marvel at, cleveland, lovelace, native land, revelation, revelatory, relatively, travel along, travel agent, positive law, adjective law, travel agency, revelational, substantive law, commutative law, grover cleveland, associative law, native language, travel allowance, administrative law, figurative language, descriptive language, franklin delano roosevelt, ela, elan, tela, eland, hela.