Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The mountaintops were bare of any vegetation.
2. They hacked away at the dense vegetation.
3. Many slopes are rock fields with sparse vegetation.
4. Vegetation becomes sparse higher up the mountains.
5. As we drove towards the desert,[http://Sentencedict.com] the vegetation became sparse.
6. The vegetation consisted of low scrub.
7. The beautifully landscaped gardens sprawl with lush vegetation.
8. In summer, especially lush vegetation, holly leaves shiny shiny, elm tree with luxuriant foliage, give people put up a thick green shade.
9. There is little vegetation in the desert.
10. Vegetation patterns changed when goats were introduced to the island.
11. As the waterline advanced, the vegetation was swamped.
12. The inn has a garden of semi-tropical vegetation.
13. Birds are abundant in the tall vegetation.
14. We fought our way through the dense vegetation.
15. The land loses its protective cover of vegetation and soon turns into desert.
16. The lake was almost solid with silt and vegetation.
17. The earth bore a thick green mantle of vegetation.
18. The hills are covered in lush green vegetation.
19. The sparse vegetation will only feed a small population of animals.
20. Lefkas has an abundance of lush green vegetation.
21. The land was denuded of vegetation.
22. A few stunted trees were the only vegetation visible.
23. Much of the region's native vegetation has been damaged by developers who are building hotels along the coast.
24. Ahead the vegetation broke into bare rock.
25. The air was filled with the overpowering stench of decomposing vegetation.
26. The railway track will have to be cleared of vegetation if it is to be used again.
27. Some parts of the country are almost bare of vegetation.
28. They are only doing what is necessary to prevent wholesale destruction of vegetation.
29. The air was perfumed with the scent of subtropical vegetation.
30. We looked out over a bare, open landscape, stripped of vegetation.
More similar words: vegetative, interpretation, vegetable, mutation, gestation, denotation, stationery, agitation, annotation, retaliation, habitation, connotation, invitation, stationary, limitation, levitation, expectation, orientation, delectation, nation-state, affectation, dissertation, consultation, presentation, exploitation, deforestation, argumentation, confrontation, precipitation, transportation.