Random good picture Not show
1. The phenomenon of vascularization are almost showed during the early period both the course of disease and the degeneration of cervical discs and it is a self-repair mechanism of cervical discs.
2. The vascularization of bone graft and bone substitute is the guarantee of successful transplantation.
3. Subjective symptoms, corneal healing, new vascularization and pterygial proliferation of the patients were observed.
4. Edema (star), synovial lining cells, and vascularization were often increased in OA synovial membrane biopsy samples but were not specific for disease severity.
5. There were no corneal new vascularization, infiltration and infection during the contact lens wearing period.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Pathologic examination showed that the periradicular tissue consisted of the granulation with vascularization and many inflammatory cell infiltrations.
7. There are correlations between rhe development of retina nerve and the vascularization.
8. To explore the effect of PRP and vascularized muscular fasciae on tissueengineered bone vascularization.
9. And it providing a new method for the investigation of vascularization and neurotization of bone tissue engineering.
10. Conclusion:The risk factors for graft failure after PK were corneal vascularization, regraft, aphakia or pseudophakia, presence of anterior or posterior synechia.
11. Perhaps most important, the scaffold should allow — better still, promote — rapid vascularization within the new tissue.
12. Differences in graft architecture are theorized to account for the relationship between the vascularization and volume maintenance in the bones of different embryonic origin.
13. The special architecture and biodegradation characters of scaffolds could influence the vascularization.
14. Objective: Using tissue engineering methods to construct a new animal model for the investigation of vascularization and neurotization in bone tissue engineering.
More similar words: secularization, popularization, regularization, modularization, masculinization, polarization, depolarization, repolarization, vascular, avascular, intravascular, fibrovascular, vascular plant, extravascular, vascular tissue, vascular system, cardiovascular, vascular bundle, notarization, cerebrovascular, emasculation, summarization, vulgarization, militarization, familiarization, cardiovascular system, demilitarization, cerebrovascular accident, intramuscular injection, vasculature.