Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We're going to grow a variegated ivy up the back of the house.
2. This plant has beautifully variegated leaves.
3. The leaves are a variegated red.
4. This specimen is richly variegated in colour.
5. But the finest of all the variegated grasses must surely be Holcus mollis, with snow-white stripes.
6. A Mint, in its variegated varieties, makes a colourful addition to flower borders as well as herb gardens.
7. The grain is narrowly interlocked, sometimes wavy or variegated, producing roe or narrow ribbon striped figure on quartered surfaces.
8. In species with variegated leaves the dorsal side is olive brown, light to dark red or deep purple.
9. He emphasizes how variegated were the personalities of these poets, and the literary styles which they practised.
10. Crested drake has strikingly variegated plumage, with conspicuous orange-chestnut wing-fans and side-whiskers.
11. The new variegated urban space meant the experience at any one time of a greater number and a greater variety of impressions.
12. A cautionary note, applicable to most variegated plants is the problem of reversion.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The veined and variegated roots yielded beautiful veneers much prized for ornamental work.
14. Sometimes, the leaves of variegated plants clash with the colours of their own flowers.
15. For a year-round foliage plant a variegated Persian ivy.
16. Then there are the variegated bamboos like this green and yellow variety.
17. Double light pink pansy. Variegated dark green, pink , cream and white , plain , ovate. Semiminiature.
18. Double pink and fuchsia. Variegated, plain. Standard.
19. TL variegated dark green, white and pink , plain , pointed, quilted, glossy. Semiminiature.
20. Double light blue pansy. Mosaic variegated green, white and pink, heart - shaped. Semiminiature.
21. Semidouble light - medium blue two-tone pansy. Variegated dark green, pink and cream (sentencedict.com), plain. Large.
22. Semidouble dark blue - purple frilled Large. Variegated dark green and pink. Standard.
23. This small natural-looking pool is framed by a richly varied planting including variegated grasses and irises, hostas and primulas.
24. Both pictures depict a glass vase set on a stone plinth with variegated tulips, daffodils, irises and other flowers.
25. The patio was flanked by ancient brick walls covered in climbing plants and variegated ivy.
26. Suppose that I am committed to an ideal of conserving areas of natural beauty or variegated wild life in my country.
27. It has been replaced with trellis which is planted with variegated euonymus, five clematis, a climbing rose and evergreen honeysuckles.
28. But not Pachysandra, a fleshy-leafed evergreen, which has nice variegated varieties.
29. On the trail of nepeta advice Can you help me with my trailing variegated nepeta?
30. Aquatic animalism 's world is beautiful, the dream is all colors variegated and the Aquatic animals' dreamers are moving towards successful.
More similar words: variety, a variety, a variety of, delegate, various, allegation, variable, variation, gate, investigate, related, unabated, isolated, truncated, estimated, insulated, laminated, emaciated, associated, repeatedly, complicated, integrated, inebriated, sophisticated, decaffeinated, siege, vary, gather, gathering, legal.