Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Pregnant women often get varicose veins.
2) My mother has had unsightly varicose veins for years.
3) Sometimes you have your varicose veins whipped out, or your non-threatening lumps.
4) Relaxed tissues and blood vessels - varicose veins, piles etc. with burning in varicose veins.
5) Mrs Rundle had once had varicose veins but they had been cut out.
6) A varicocele is a varicose vein of the testicle and scrotum that may cause pain, testicular atrophy or fertility problems.
7) Varicose vein ( or varix ): Twisted vein distended with Blood.
8) Results The varicose vein disappeared and the ulcer healed without scar postoperatively.
9) Objective: Varicose vein is a collective term which describes the distension , lengthening and tortuosity of veins.
10) Surgical waiting lists were reduced by the simple expedient of striking off all patients awaiting varicose vein operations.
11) They cut off circulation, made it harder to breathe during altitude changes, and wreaked havoc on varicose veins.
12) Her legs began to hurt and she considered from time to time the possibility of varicose veins.
13) Former lorry driver Leonard Marder finds it difficult to walk because of an infected leg caused by varicose veins.
14) Indeed, I was disgusted by the sight of his blanched legs, skinny,[http://sentencedict.com/varicose vein.html] with blue knots of varicose veins.
15) Sebaceous cysts there'd been, requiring surgical removal, and ulcerated varicose veins.
16) Assists in maintaining proper bowel function and affords protection against diverticulosis, haemorrhoids and varicose veins.
17) As well as hernias, conditions such as cataracts and varicose veins are also being successfully treated on a drop-in basis.
18) You can brush where the skin is healthy, but avoid any areas where you have bad varicose veins.
19) This increases the blood flow and works wonders for varicose veins and chilblains.
20) Peristaltic tights will appeal to sufferers from poor circulation and varicose veins, and those whose hearts need a bit of extra help.
21) I will surely give some one a heart attack ... I have varicose veins in my legs.
22) Varicose veins Hormone changes and weight gain give rise to varicose veins.
23) Objective:Discuss the feasibility and therapeutic effect of exalted ligation combined electrocoagulation operation for varicose vein of lower extremity.
24) Objective: Investigating the clinical efficacy of high ligation of great saphenous vein plus PCCS in lower extremity varicose vein .
25) Sore is the bottom of the anus rectum and anal mucosa occurred varicose vein plexus formed by one or more soft bolus a chronic disease.
26) Objective: To investigate the clinical effect and application of the microwave treatment of lower limbs varicose vein.
27) Conclusions:It is no definite relationship between the degree of varicose vein and deep vein reflux.
28) Exercise is the best way to prevent & healing to varicose vein.
29) It can not be used with the patients who suffer varicose vein of the esophagus or tumor of the esophagus.
30) Conclusions With the help of preoperative StehoDoppler examination, the mini-incision surgery for the treatment of varicose vein of lower extremities is safe, simple, effective and lower costs.
More similar words: varicose, varicocele, varicolored, bellicose, roosevelt, believe in, persevere in, variable cost, avarice, varices, varicella, eleanor roosevelt, avaricious, divaricate, theodore roosevelt, franklin roosevelt, prevaricate, avariciously, average variable cost, prevarication, franklin delano roosevelt, variable interest rate, tropic of capricorn, vein, veins, move in, veined, cave in, live in, give in.