Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. To relate these variable quantities to molecular processes is the purpose of many theoretical and experimental investigations.
2. To change this situation, the chief intermediary variable quantity leading to the change of the factors composing geographic frontier location should be found out.
3. Brake clearance holds a variable quantity. Data varies from different measuring means to different measuring time.
4. Establish train of thought of benefit first sale, variable quantity for benefit model countermeasure.
5. He now called a variable quantity a fluent.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. Because the brake clearance is influenced by axis moving, the swing of disk brake, its result is a variable quantity.
7. This paper put forward the scheme applying modern control theory-state variable quantity observation and control to boiler's main steam temperature control system as well as parameter tuning method.
8. A symbol that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity .
9. That is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity .
10. Secondly, the number of unusual words in any author is a variable quantity.
More similar words: quantifiable, a large quantity of, variable annuity, equilibrium quantity, variable, quantity, invariable, in quantity, variable cost, variable star, local variable, multivariable, random variable, global variable, in large quantities, quantity of work, scalar quantity, vector quantity, variable expenses, variable resistor, an unknown quantity, dependent variable, quantity discount, physical quantity, quantity surveyor, controlled variable, average variable cost, variable interest rate, quantity theory of money, economic order quantity.