Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Truman and Congress agreed with Vannevar Bush.
2. Vannevar Bush put together a hard-working team. And in the years that followed, American scientists and engineers developed one invention after another to help the war effort.
3. It's like the Vannevar Bush innovation model (let a thousand flowers bloom) -- on steroids.
4. In the years that followed, American science would grow beyond the wildest dreams of Vannevar Bush and other scientists of his time.
5. In the ashes of World War II, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's science advisor, Vannevar Bush, wrote "Science: The Endless Frontier, " a report on the state of the nation's research efforts.
6. Roosevelt had understood this long before the war ended. He asked Vannevar Bush to study how the federal government could work with scientists and universities in peacetime.
More similar words: Better late than never, arbutus, airbus, nevada, geneva, carbuncle, carburetor, carburettor, channel tunnel, blunderbuss, levant, sierra nevada, boulevard, vascular bundle, che guevara, bush, busher, decarburization, relevant, unevenness, prevaricate, bushy, bushel, bushed, grievance, relevance, relevancy, ambush, evanescent, evangelize.