Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The car offers value for money, comfort and dependability.
2. You always get value for money at that shop.
3. This wine highlights the quality and value for money of South African wines.
4. As previously stated, the phrase "value for money" has an ambiguous meaning.
5. Charter flights give/offer the best value for money.
6. The three-course menu is varied and good value for money.
7. Charter flights give the best value for money.
8. The main criterion is value for money.
9. Every customer is looking for value for money.
10. It is questionable whether the taxpayer receives value for money.
11. Is this likely to provide value for money?
12. The Government regularly claim that they want value for money.
13. Therefore, the main criterion is value for money.
14. Great Value for Money and no hidden extras!
15. Fashion Style offers great value for money with outstanding results.
16. The report urges consumers to start demanding value for money, but music lovers are sceptical about what they can achieve.
17. It has improved coordination, secured better value for money and encouraged programmes which tackle problems on a number of fronts.
18. At ￡100, it would be good value for money, but at ￡59.95, it's an absolute steal.
19. Value for money does not remove political judgment - it may well increase the emphasis on it.
20. It's a good all-round sports car,(http://sentencedict.com/value for money.html) and incredible value for money.
21. Though a little more expensive, the larger model gives better value for money.
22. At only ￡45 a night, the hotel is great value for money.
23. They provide superb transparency and accuracy and must be judged excellent value for money.
24. Stylish, well made clothes that are practical, and always give great value for money.
25. We are determined to ensure that these services are delivered efficiently, in a way which provides the best value for money.
26. We are now entering the era of strict personal accountability, value for money, and survival of the fittest.
27. There's a special ticket that means you can see six concerts, which is definitely good value for money.
28. From the very beginning its policy was to produce good, sturdy cookers which offered excellent value for money.
29. For external short courses we are concerned to get value for money.
30. In times of financial stringency and the adoption of Value for Money strategies in government those with financial expertise may acquire power.
More similar words: value, values, revalue, devalued, par value, paper money, face value, undervalue, market value, hormone, value added tax, money, reform, storm out, enormous, valuable, evaluate, valuation, evaluator, valuables, reformer, deformed, sermon, enormously, hot money, evaluation, reevaluate, invaluable, deformity, harmony.