Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Dogs must be vaccinated against distemper.
2. The children were all vaccinated against smallpox.
3. All children should be vaccinated against measles.
4. Has your child been vaccinated against smallpox?
5. Were you vaccinated against smallpox as a child?
6. The children were vaccinated against the major childhood diseases.
7. Have you been vaccinated against polio?
8. Most schoolgirls are vaccinated against rubella, but it doesn't ensure immunity.
9. Reportedly, he had been vaccinated against yellow fever 6 months to 1 year before his illness.
10. In no instance had any person recently vaccinated or re-vaccinated contracted the disease.
11. Elvis Presley agreed to be vaccinated in public to inspire his teenage fans to submit to the needle.
12. All children brought to the clinic were automatically vaccinated against tuberculosis.
13. Dogs, though, can be vaccinated against distemper - so it pays to keep their vaccine boosters up to date.
14. What have you been vaccinated against?
15. He had been vaccinated and soon recovered.
16. Children throughout the country have not been vaccinated against life-threatening diseases.
17. Travellers to India are advised to get vaccinated against infectious diseases such as typhoid before they go.
18. The chance that those who were vaccinated are those who succumbed is far lower.
19. Measles,[http://Sentencedict.com] mumps and whooping cough are spreading again because children are not being vaccinated.
20. The government used scare tactics to get parents to have their children vaccinated against the disease.
21. All employees regularly exposed to blood and other body fluids to which universal precautions apply should be vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine.
22. When parents encounter this obstacle, they finally get off the dime and have their kids vaccinated.
23. A health spokesman stressed there had been no reported deaths - and said parents should continue having their children vaccinated.
24. The organizers sent home a letter suggesting he get vaccinated against Hepatitis A.. What do you think?
25. These assays are essential to understanding the epidemiology of measles in vaccinated populations.
26. The operation appears to have been successful, and none of the vaccinated elephants has shown any symptoms of the disease.
27. Farmers are also worried about whether they would be able to sell milk and meat from vaccinated animals.
28. The figures show the incidence of the disease is continuing to rise among those who have not been vaccinated.
29. Anyone traveling to a country where exposure to the Hepatitis A virus is possible should be vaccinated.
30. Victims were isolated, and everyone who had been in contact with them was vaccinated.
More similar words: vaccinate, vaccination, vaccinating, vaccinal, succinate, vaccin, vaccine, fascinated, fascinate, hallucinate, ratiocinate, nominated, laminated, dominated, terminated, illuminated, coordinated, contaminated, exterminated, decaffeinated, uncoordinated, uncontaminated, assassinated, evacuated, calcination, fascination, fascinating, hallucinating, hallucinatory, hallucination.