Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It can also be used for V necks and cardigans with a little adaptation.
2. I'm after a size 40 V neck pullover in grey.
3. We also call V neck uniform.
4. Deep V neck denim waistcoat detailed with buttom closure and studs.
5. Her partner is stylishly dressed as well in dark denim, leather shoes and a purple v neck sweater layered over a white tee.
6. I of course, being the host, went over the top with kittens on my Pink sweatpants and a lovely Pink V Neck T-shirt. It's Classic.
More similar words: V-neck, neck and neck, neck, polo neck, neckband, necktie, necking, redneck, crew neck, necklace, neck-deep, neckline, breakneck, neck brace, leatherneck, roughneck, rubberneck, up to my neck, up to her neck, turtleneck, neck and crop, a stiff neck, high-necked, bottleneck, neckerchief, stiff-necked, neck or nothing, pain in the neck, get it in the neck, a pain in the neck.