(1) There are those who regard him as the uxorious spouse of a beautiful wife .
(2) Uxorious people can not smoke, can not drink, not pleasure, a day early to go home from work after the report.
(3) His sentiments are, he is aware, complacent, even uxorious. Nevertheless he does not cease to hold to them.
(4) The uxorious Rupert reacted to the Journalstory with fury, calling the paper to complain.
(5) Walter had strong feelings about courtesy and fairness and amity, and he was borderline uxorious as a husband, but he was apparently willing neither to support his wife nor to curb her.
More similar words: glorious, notorious, laborious, notoriously, laboriously, glorious revolution, furious, various, serious, curious, nefarious, imperious, spurious, penurious, furiously, delirious, lugubrious, uproarious, precarious, mysterious, gregarious, illustrious, industrious, precariously, priority, oratorio, inferiority, riotous, pious, odious.