Random good picture Not show
1. Sales departments try to identify a product's USP or 'unique selling point'.
2. With Volvo, safety was always the USP.
3. Exhibition stand personnel must be able to communicate the USP of the products and have a sound commercial and technical knowledge.
4. As an entrepreneur,(sentencedict.com/usps.html) you will need to develop your own USP.
5. In advertising parlance, this difference is termed a unique selling proposition, or usp.
6. A USP is not a luxury-it is a necessity.
7. A unique brand with a powerful USP must be carefully created to offer a relevant solution to a perceived consumer need.
8. All the recognition occurred because he spent the time to make his restaurant unique with a powerful, relevant USP.
9. Many major companies employ a powerful USP to build their business, as do most successful entrepreneurs.
10. The USP of a large piece of complex machinery can possibly only be communicated by the potential customer viewing the machinery working.
11. At the same time the user can through the us postal service (USPS) system, and send in the CARDS will receive a text message after receipt of the notice.
12. This item will be shipped via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation.
13. The USPS can solve the security issue of NEA in a certain extent.
14. Offline Character Recognition for The template matching, USPS font terminology Fisher Linear found handwritten identification numbers.
15. USPS data for the various classification categories, for sampling points on the multi - dimensional non - supervised classification.
16. USPS claims PRIORITY packages should be delivered within 15 BUSINESS DAYS.
17. Shipping is done via the USPS and comes with delivery confirmation.
18. Your order will normally be shipped via USPS within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
19. Most items are shipped by USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, unless stated otherwise in listing.
20. We ship via USPS Priority Service.
21. This font package combines the new USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode and Postnet into a single Barcode Font.
22. USPS has issued an urgent appeal for help . Will Congress deliver?
23. ToCanada & worldwide, I will ship it with the USPS First Class Mail, mail or Mail.
24. Modify the controller to create a valid XML request to send to the USPS web service.
25. Shipping of the item will take place within 24 hours after receiving cleared payment via USPS.
26. If you need the item immediately, you can choose USPS express mail.
27. I accept the following form of payment: ship via Class and USPS Priority Mail.
28. The United States Postal Service (USPS) has made several web services available (see the USPS Web tools sidebar).
29. There is no tracking number, but we do use USPS delivery confirmation.
30. Under Size , select the font size that, according to your font documentation, meets USPS requirements.
More similar words: USP, cusp, cuspid, suspect, suspend, auspice, bicuspid, suspense, auspices, suspender, tricuspid, suspended, suspected, suspect of, suspicion, litmus paper, suspensive, suspension, in suspense, suspensory, suspicious, suspenders, auspicious, suspenseful, suspectable, unsuspected, famous person, auspiciously, suspiciously, unsuspecting.