Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A patchwork quilt is a good way of using up scraps of material.
(2) We are using up our natural resources and at the same time polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals. If we continue to do this, life on earth cannot survive.
(3) Making soup is a good way of using up leftover vegetables.
(4) Meanwhile, California was now using up its entire entitlement and still growing by leaps and bounds.
(5) Growth creates tremendous waste, using up resources much faster than they can be replaced.
(6) He was very naturally scared stiff of using up all his remaining petrol and making a bad landing.
(7) But with Wigan using up all their substitutes when Skerrett came off, Hull stepped up the tempo in the second half.
(8) Cities are expanding and using up more and more of the desert. Our aim is to reverse this trend and to protect our open spaces.
(9) In doing so, they are using up natural resources at a fast rate.
(10) A real person will pass away after using up his intelligence, specialty and energy. Otherwise he will feel regret for having wasted his limited life.
(11) Clean the inside surfaces of your front teeth using up and down movements.
(12) Man is using up more and more and more natural resources.
(13) Using up - selling and suggestive selling techniques.
(14) A real person will pass away after using up his intelligence, specially and energy. Otherwise he would feel regret for having wasted his limited life.
(15) What am I avoiding now by using up this moment with worry?
(16) The robot would be using up energy a time when it is not receiving any.
(17) It is also suitable for carbon arc gouging using up to 10 mm diameter carbon electrodes.
(18) He wrote one whole day. all using up the papers.
(19) Scans and removes spyware and adware using up - to - date definition files.
(20) We are using up our natural resources, and polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals.
(21) Man is also using up the important natural resources Earth like oil and coal.
(22) His last two weeks as an employee will be spent using up accumulated vacation time.
(23) I do not think anyone will dispute ( that ) we are using up too much energy.
(24) Most fish have a closed swim bladder that controls the specific gravity of the fish which allows it to remain at certain depths without using up energy.
(25) Real background mode. BlackBaller is highly integrated into your mobile device. It works silently without keeping the program open and hidden and using up a lot of system resources.
(26) The biggest obstacle is that you may be talking too much(sentencedict.com/using up.html), using up all the interaction time with what you have to say.
More similar words: sing up, bringing up, ring up, tying up, bring up, spring up, washing-up, string up, making up, drying up, giving up, waking up, blowing up, digging up, shoring up, soaking up, filling up, summing up, trading up, backing up, propping up, lighting up, coughing up, bring up the rear, jumping up and down, merchandising business, using, musing, fusing, busing.