Random good picture Not show
1. The urethra was the primary site of infection.
2. Firstly they prevent the bacteria that cause urine infections from sticking to the skin cells in the bladder and urethra.
3. It was shown that the organism could cause conjunctivitis in baboons and, after inoculation in the urethra, a urethritis as well.
4. With a certain reluctance she agreed to have a further examination, and tests were taken from the cervix and urethra.
5. Urethritis Urethritis simply means inflammation of the urethra.
6. The majority of men who develop gonorrhoea in the penile urethra will notice two main symptoms.
7. There may be infection in the many small glands found in and around the urethra.
8. The weight of carrying a fetus during pregnancy places great strain on the bladder, urethra and muscles in the pelvic region.
9. Both slides and cultures from the cervix and urethra were negative for gonorrhoea and were duly repeated.
10. Bougies were inserted into the urethra, and these got bigger and bigger, inflicting great pain and considerable nausea.
11. It is a muscular organ, which, when it contracts, forces the urine down the urethra.
12. This includes massaging the prostate gland and massaging the urethra over a metal sound.
13. Methods Broke the lacerated wound to 76 example urethras to carry on the review analysis.
14. Radiographs of the urinary bladders and urethras after retrograde administration of 10% compound meglucamine diatrizoate were very clear,[http://sentencedict.com] but urethrography with air contrast was not satisfactory.
15. While women's shorter urethras might be the reason they get infections more often (less distance for bacteria to travel), the fact that men's prostates get bigger as they age is a common culprit.
16. Biopsies showed that the engineered urethras had normal layers of epithelial and smooth muscle within three months after implantation.
17. Defective urethras can be the result of injury, disease or birth defects.
18. In March, scientists at Wake Forest University reported that they had created artificial urethras in the lab and successfully transplanted them into five boys who had tissue damage.
More similar words: urethra, urethral, bulbourethral, transurethral, urethral orifice, urethritis, urethroplasty, urethrostenosis, cystourethrography, thrash, thrasher, thrash out, thrashing, thrash about, brethren, pyrethrum, sore throat, urethane, sure thing, be sure that, feel sure that, make sure that, polyurethane, exposure therapy, phrase, thrall, phrasal, thrace, phrasing, rephrase.