Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His vacation of a good position was unwise.
2. It was unwise of you to agree to that.
3. It would be unwise to expect too much.
4. Intuition told her it was unwise to argue.
5. It is unwise of them to advertise their willingness to make concessions at the negotiations.
6. The company had overreached itself and made unwise investments.
7. When planning your investments, it's unwise to put all your eggs in one basket.
8. It is unwise to be hasty in generalization.
9. It was unwise to reject his offer.
10. It would be unwise to buy the house before having it appraised.
11. It's unwise to try to be your own lawyer.
12. He had been unwise and it preyed on his conscience.
13. His unwise remark was frequently thrown back at him by his colleagues.
14. It would be unwise to change tack now.
15. I dissent altogether from such an unwise idea.
16. She was hurried into making an unwise choice.
17. It's unwise to interfere between husband and wife.
18. It would be unwise to draw firm conclusions from the results of a single survey.
19. He felt the plan to be unwise/felt that the plan was unwise.
20. The region's reliance on tourism is unwise.
21. Whether it was unwise or not depends upon the spirit in which it was done.
22. It would be unwise to comment on the situation without knowing all the facts.
23. It would be most unwise to minimize the dangers of this course of action.
24. Politically speaking it was a rather unwise remark.
25. It would be unwise, not to say stupid, to leave your first job after only six months.
26. It's unwise to make threats that you cannot carry out.
27. The singer was unwise to choose songs which lay beyond his ability.
28. I must point out that further delay would be unwise.
29. Blake could see he had needled Jerrold(http://Sentencedict.com), which might be unwise.
30. In the context of the present economic crisis it seems unwise to lower taxes.
More similar words: unwisely, unwind, run wild, unwieldy, unwinding, unwitting, unwittingly, unwillingly, unwillingness, wise, wiser, wisely, wise guy, otherwise, likewise, wisecrack, lengthwise, streetwise, worldly-wise, anticlockwise, anti-clockwise, penny wise and pound foolish, disenfranchise, disenfranchised, runway, unwell, unwrap, gunwale, unwelcome, unwonted.