Random good picture Not show
1. He untwisted the wire off the champagne bottle, and the cork popped and shot to the ceiling.
2. China will be in a open fair and untwisted competition with other members of the WTO.
3. I steadily untwisted the top and inserted the eye dropper, lifted it up, and let drops out until the eyedropper was filled to the lowest dose.
4. An untwisted synthetic thread is used.
5. A single strand of untwisted synthetic fiber , such as nylon , used especially for fishing line.
6. The thread came untwisted.
7. I was like Kiki, my pet bird in Saigon, tongue untwisted and sloughed of its rough and thick exterior.
8. The yarn is twisted, exposed to heat which sets the twist in place, cooled and untwisted.
9. Then the author is able to define thespace of covacuaand thespace of vacua in the same way as in the untwisted case.
More similar words: untwist, twisted, twisted pair, twisted-pair cable, twister, be consistent with, tongue twister, slantwise, twist, twisty, twisting, arm-twisting, twists and turns, wisteria, untested, entwine, listed, fisted, enlisted, unlisted, assisted, ham-fisted, be content with, be patient with, unassisted, eisteddfod, document window, casement window, get wise, tightfisted.