Random good picture Not show
1. The 3' untranslated trailer sequence is 937 nucleotides long and no poly A tail is present indicating internal priming during cDNA synthesis.
2. If enabled, the application will gather information about untranslated strings and allow their translation.
3. The identification of untranslated regions, introns, and coding regions within an organism remains challenging.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Surprisingly, the 3 putative untranslated regions were relatively long.
5. Unfortunately, a large majority of these remain untranslated.
6. These omissions could be because of untranslated third-party products that your product uses, composed strings, etc.
7. The result is an untranslated red-filled rectangle and a translated blue-filled rectangle.
8. Objective To study the role of 5' untranslated region (UTR) and intron in the expression of human thrombopoietin (TPO) gene.
9. This new payload contains the original (untranslated) address of the IPSec peer.
10. The book relies on previously untranslated letters belonging to Van Gogh's family. The book also features dozens of new photographs.
11. The data also showed that the integrate site, copy number of expression vectors, 5' untranslated region and methanol utilization type had no obvious influence on yield of HSA.
12. Tip: Before translation, remember to run the retrieve function in the glossary database to reduce the number of untranslated strings.
13. Xuan Zang, in Tang Dynasty, like Dao'an, advocated to preserve the original styles, but he proposed a more concrete principle of "Five Categories of Untranslated Terms".
14. Female concerns remain prominent even in many of these most recent works, as can be seen in some of her recent, and as-yet untranslated, long novels.
15. At the time of his death, in 2003, Bola?o was a major writer in the Spanish-speaking world but virtually unknown and untranslated in English.
16. Every time strings are added or changed, the message file should be regenerated, or the new text will appear untranslated in the target locales.
More similar words: untranslatable, translate, translater, translate to, translate into, translator, translating, translation, translatable, translational, mistranslation, machine translation, simultaneous translation, translational motion, clean slate, translocate, transliterate, start with a clean slate, translucent, translucence, translucency, translocation, transliteration, in transit, untreated, intransitive, intransigent, non-transparent, transmitted, no man's land.