Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) For people whose work is unstimulating, having mentally challenging hobbies, like learning a new language or playing bridge, can help maintain cognitive performance.
2) It defines the noun as "an unstimulating, low-paid job with few prospects, esp. one created by the expansion of the service sector.
3) They should always subsist on a plain, simple, unstimulating, vegetable, and water diet; and care should be taken that they do not eat too fast, and are not excessive, in quantity.
4) Firstly, it depicted the life of a mentally handicapped person as being unrewarding, unstimulating and confined.
5) People used to the quick pace of on-line social networking may soon find the real world boring and unstimulating, potentially leading to more extreme behaviour to get that sense.
More similar words: stimulating, thyroid-stimulating hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, stimulation, stimulative, stimulate, stimulator, stimulated, stimulatory, stimulant, formulating, accumulating, simulative, simulation, dissimulation, simulation test, simulation game, gesticulating, simulation software, computer simulation, unstinting, unstintingly, stimuli, stimulus, simulate, simulator, simulated, dissimulate, flight simulator, estimating.