Random good picture Not show
1. Atmospheric corrosion of pure copper under sheltered and unsheltered exposure conditions during 1 year period in Shenyang atmosphere is studied.
2. Atmospheric corrosion of pure copper under sheltered and unsheltered exposure condition during 1 year period in Shenyang atmosphere was studied.
3. Largely out of concern for the unsheltered objects in the museum's original garden, Karp, in 1985, founded the Anonymous Arts Museum, in Charlotteville.
4. Some older communities have not yet set up the parks, while others have only a few apparatus which are often placed in unsheltered areas.
5. John Banks, who is 40 and cannot remember how long he has lived unsheltered, or how it happened, said he might ask for Esguerra one day.
6. This test is conducted to determine the effects of solar radiation on equipment that may be exposed to sunshine during operation or unsheltered storage.
7. This paper deals with the siltation problem of an unsheltered basin of Lianyun Harbour.
8. She bore the heats of summer, the night dews and the rains, unsheltered and alone.
9. In order to reach them, it was necessary to risk himself in a tolerably large unsheltered and illuminated space.
More similar words: sheltered, helter-skelter, shelterbelt, shelter, tax shelter, bomb shelter, fallout shelter, altered, unaltered, unshared, welter, melter, smelter, spelter, swelter, sweltering, welterweight, ill-tempered, well-tempered, alter ego, klinefelter syndrome, adulterer, adulteress, teredo, watered, uttered, lettered, neutered, fettered, littered.