Random good picture Not show
1. She unsealed her lips at last.
2. This is an unsealed letter, don't read it.
3. Any smooth flooring supplied unsealed should be sealed for use in a bathroom - instructions are supplied by the manufacturer.
4. Our telephone conversations were eavesdropped, letters were posted unsealed and read by censors before going out into the world.
5. His indictment was unsealed on May 10, 1994, and Thanong quickly resigned from parliament.
6. For and maintenance of sealed and unsealed wood, linoleum and cork floors.
7. A written promise, sealed or unsealed, may be delivered by the promisor in escrow, conditionally to the promisee, or unconditionally.
8. His doom is as yet unsealed.
9. Regular stud with screw-driver slot sealed or unsealed.
10. Prevents egress of the latter through the unsealed portion.
11. They were arrested later that day and officials unsealed the court docket on Monday.
12. Radiological protection standards for unsealed radioactive sources logging in oil and gas - field.
13. As you probably know,[sentencedict.com] the unsealed gloves and boots will give you a set bonus.
14. Can I send the books unsealed?
15. The ritual was complete. The gift was unsealed. The lesson was coming.
16. Check unsealed customers last week, and remark the reason, then hand in to supervisor.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. I enclose herewith two unsealed specimens of the above letters for your inspection and retention.
18. He handed his trusted follower the unsealed imperial edict to his favourite.
19. The gift was unsealed.
20. He unsealed the letter.
21. The letter arrived unsealed.
22. It passes a law saying that all envelopes must be left unsealed, so that it can open letters with ease.
23. There was no writing on the envelope and it was unsealed.
24. The new car also benefits from underbody protection which allows it to tackle unsealed surfaces with ease.
25. A senior licensed operator may operate any sealed and unsealed radioactive material or any radioactive facilities.
26. Before you unseal your bundle in logon(AuthBundle), remember that you never want to store unsealed AuthBundles as instance variables in your connector.
27. The real show-stopper, though was the performance by this C-17 Globemaster III transport, which like the Colt is designed to operate out of short, unsealed runways.
28. Edges sealing: edges of the panels are matched with the face against absorption of moisture. Other colors are available and the edges may be unsealed at customers' request.
29. Other sub-circuits such as SPDT switch, digital phase-shifter, digital attenuator, is realized using unsealed MMIC chips.
30. Trap test was carried out with 3 kinds of FUJI traps in sealed and unsealed storehouses respectively.
More similar words: unseal, sealed, sealed off, unseat, unseasoned, unsettled, sealer, unseasonable, unseasonably, golden seal, common seal, sea legs, healed, sea level, sea lettuce, annealed, revealed, unhealed, congealed, concealed, unrevealed, unconcealed, unset, unseen, sunset, bunsen, unseemly, counsel, unseeded, unseeing.