Sentencedict.com random good picture
(3) It's just another poem on the pain of unrequited love.
(4) You know - unrequited love, more unrequited love, and a bit of rampant lust to be getting on with.
(5) She nourishes a secret, unrequited love for Harry.
(6) How could her obviously unrequited love have brought her to such a low, pathetic state?
(7) She knew too much about unrequited love to misunderstand what she saw in him.
(8) That boy is suffering from unrequited ( D, unreturned ) love and pines away.
(9) The pain of Illidan's unrequited feelings haunted him and he found himself dwelling on dark thoughts.
(10) Some seek only love, even if unrequited, while others are driven by fear and betrayal.
(11) Her love for him was unrequited.
(12) She fell in an unrequited love with the artist.
(13) Never had a real job. Unrequited love affairs. Gay.
(14) Unrequited love means love that is given but not returned.
(15) The unrequited love festered in her mind.
(16) Povert drudgery and loneliness are valid reasons for sadness; beyond and beneath, far outreaching them all[Sentencedict.com], is unrequited love.
(17) Anyway, the story never aired on the news, leaving our observers with a painful case of unrequited news lust.
(18) In 1988 there were several well-publicised cases of young people committing suicide apparently because of unrequited love.
(19) I fully realized the futility of this enterprise, an unrequited obsession, a one-sided infatuation.
(20) And I really can't wait around to find out if I suffer unrequited love.
(21) They see our larger capacities, and compare our, to them, successful strivings with their unrequited ones.
(22) Mars was merely a sad story that somebody else had told her, but leaving the meanings was worse than unrequited love.
(23) You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot. John Green
(24) Hard to believe that this scrawny, hatchet-faced harridan was Lily's sister, but yes, somehow she bore the traces which marked one who had had the love – however unrequited – of a powerful witch.
(25) I have seen the movie Sun and Man, which follows the script of Unrequited Love.
(26) Xiao - Tao light some look of being painted sand people know her unrequited love.
(27) As its title suggests, the film is about heartbreaking, unrequited love.
(28) Conjecture each other, She is not already implied what? I was not unrequited love?
(29) But his private life was a depressing saga of unrequited passions, as much a source of gossip in Orleanist Paris as it is of curiosity today.
(30) The true significance likes a person. had not thought only can actually which unrequited loves.
More similar words: requisite, prerequisite, require, required, requested, equity, requisition, requirement, quite, inequity, equitable, quite a few, suited, owner's equity, inequitable, purchase requisition, reserve requirement, acquitted, unreal, unrest, unrelieved, unremitting, unreasonable, unrestrained, request, unrelentingly, frequent, frequency, frequently, infrequent.