Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The problem of unpunctual delivery date has lasted for over one year.
2. And the unpunctual man is a source of annoyance both to others and to himself.
3. Miss Ophelia is gay, easy, unpunctual, unpractical, sceptical.
4. She opened the door and came in, her eyes leaking isolated and unpunctual tears.
5. The over - punctual can be as much a trial to others as the unpunctual.
More similar words: punctual, punctually, punctuality, punctuate, punctuation, punctuation mark, punctuated equilibrium, puncture, punctured, acupuncture, venipuncture, acupuncturist, unpunished, punctate, sanctuary, actual, compunction, actually, victual, factual, compunctious, punctilious, factually, victuals, unctuous, juncture, actualise, actuality, actualize, aspectual.