Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Unprovoked displays of aggression cannot be tolerated.
2. Eye-witness accounts told of the unprovoked shooting of civilians.
3. It was a totally unprovoked attack on an innocent man.
4. Her angry outburst was totally unprovoked.
5. Stephen was stabbed to death in an unprovoked attack nearly five months ago.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. A man died in an apparently unprovoked attack in central Oxford last night.
7. Troops have been accused of unprovoked aggression against innocent civilians.
8. The unprovoked attack has left the man critically ill in hospital.
9. It was a totally unprovoked attack and in the end the police were prosecuted for assault.
10. It was, said police, an unprovoked attack.
11. Any Rottweiler that makes an unprovoked attack on a human being should be destroyed.
12. This was a vicious unprovoked attack on an innocent man which could easily have had more tragic consequences.
13. "Pakistani soldiers opened unprovoked firing on our Umra Wali post at 8.05 (local time) this morning, " said the spokesman for the paramilitary Indian Border Security Force.
14. They said the attack had been unprovoked.
15. This malicious and unprovoked attack astounded him.
16. The boys'attack on the old woman was quite unprovoked.
17. For Russians, It'starts with Hitler's unprovoked attack in 1941 and highlights battles in the east.
18. Work has been leaked unprovoked, many people also suffer a loss.
19. But if they were used only after proper training and in self-defence, how can that be construed as unprovoked aggression?
20. Police hunt for street attacker POLICE are appealing for witnesses to an unprovoked attack on a 20 year-old man.
21. Read in studio A man who nearly died after being stabbed in an unprovoked attack, has returned home from hospital.
22. Yildiz was killed on the streets of Glasgow last weekend in what is thought to have been an unprovoked racist attack.
23. Critically ill ... jogger is stabbed three times in unprovoked attack.
24. Say it, if it's true, and I've done with you, you may rust unprovoked for me.
25. I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, Dec. 7, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese empire.
26. The United States, the island's main military supplier, has pledged to defend Taiwan an unprovoked attack.
27. About one in 100 people in the United States will an unprovoked seizure in their lifetime.
28. Todd Bachman was fatally stabbed and his wife Barbara suffered multiple lacerations in an unprovoked attack around noon on Saturday at the Drum Tower, a popular tourist spot.
29. I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday December 7, 1941, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire.
30. John Constantine is forced to find answers when Half - Breed Demons begin attacking him unprovoked.
More similar words: provoked, provoke, provoking, unproved, unproven, thought-provoking, evoked, provost, unprotected, provocation, provocative, provocateur, unprofitable, unproductive, provocatively, unprofessional, agent provocateur, evoke, invoke, revoke, convoke, unprepared, microvolt, unprincipled, unprejudiced, unprecedented, unpredictably, unpretentious, unpredictable, unpacked.