Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A notable feature of the temple was the unobtrusiveness of its entrances.
2. Unobtrusiveness and robustness are two elementary characteristics of watermarking technology.
3. We presented a Security Protocol for Ubiquitous Environments (SPUE), which provided data authentication, and data freshness besides unobtrusiveness .
4. The speed, mobility, the large number of exposures per loading, and, above all, the unobtrusiveness of the little camera perfectly fitted his shy, quicksilver personality.
5. Current text messaging devices for the blind convert text to speech via a text reader, which negates the privacy and unobtrusiveness intended with this form of communication.
More similar words: unobtrusive, unobtrusively, intrusiveness, obtrusive, elusiveness, exclusiveness, excessiveness, obsessiveness, impressiveness, expressiveness, oppressiveness, aggressiveness, possessiveness, progressiveness, evasiveness, massiveness, incisiveness, passiveness, decisiveness, pervasiveness, adhesiveness, offensiveness, invasiveness, cohesiveness, abrasiveness, corrosiveness, submissiveness, permissiveness, extensiveness, persuasiveness.