Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Corporate Websites: I recently co-judged a competition of nominated best-of-class business websites, and I was aghast at how unnavigable and useless most of them were.
2. And rural migrants took up bamboo poles and skeins of rope to join the so-called "stick-stick army" of porters, looking to haul bags of groceries or sacks of concrete mix along unnavigable inclines.
3. When the one chair in the room was at its usual place before the table, the canal was unnavigable.
4. By 1700 the Virginia frontier had been pushed as far west as the fall line—the point upstream at which the rivers emptying into the Atlantic became unnavigable.
5. It is about 435 mi (700 km) long and largely unnavigable.
More similar words: navigable, navigability, navigate, navigator, navigation, navigational, circumnavigate, circumnavigation, indefatigable, indefatigably, gable, gabled, unavailable, unavoidable, irrefragable, unnoticeable, sunna, sunnah, gigabyte, unnamed, avignon, unnatural, scandinavia, unnaturally, gabble, unavoidably, able, viable, tablet, cable.