Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Has he got some unmentionable disease?
2. It is an unmentionable subject, a terrible way of letting the side down.
3. This behaviour was unmentionable a few years before, although it probably did take place.
4. She hoped she hadn't caught an unmentionable disease from her visit to the news-theatre.
5. Stalin had long been unmentionable and Volkogonov was said to be using closed secret archives.
6. Divorce, desertion, and illegitimacy were considered almost unmentionable scandals.
7. Why do people have so much trouble mentioning unmentionable state?
8. Why is his name unmentionable in his daughter's household?
9. Theseus, too, says that Hippolytus's crime is unmentionable , but then he announces it anyway.
10. What's the matter with him - or is it some unmentionable disease that he doesn't like people to know about?
11. I've had all three during the past few months - these and various other unmentionable conditions several of them potentially fatal.Sentencedict.com
12. Let us begin with a few simple, crucial, and apparently unmentionable facts about a typical high-school classroom.
13. Is the tote bag an exterior uterus, the outward sign of the unmentionable burden?
14. Miguelito yelled up that the man should do something unmentionable to himself.
15. Perhaps he mentioned my car die because my work was unmentionable.
16. A green itchy material that collects between layers of clothing, especially in unmentionable places.
17. Some of the crimes committed during the war are unmentionable.
18. His friends thought he had become an atheist and piously circulated gossip adducing unmentionable motives for his unbelief. His moral character was maligned.
More similar words: actionable, questionable, unquestionable, exceptionable, unexceptionable, unobjectionable, fashionable, companionable, unconscionable, impressionable, environmental protection agency, unquestionably, apportionment, mention, constitutional convention, reapportionment, intentional, conventional, intentionally, not to mention, unintentional, aforementioned, unintentionally, unconventional, personable, undermentioned, amenable, reasonable, seasonable, conventionalized.