Random good picture Not show
1. It took him a long time to unlearn what he learned in his childhood.
2. They learn new roles and unlearn old ones.
3. I've had to unlearn the way I played guitar since I started taking formal lessons.
4. Before you know it, you will have unlearned the debt habit.
5. They do not learn because they cannot or will not unlearn.
6. It's difficult to unlearn bad driving habits.
7. You must start by unlearning all the bad habits your previous piano teacher taught you!
8. You'll have to unlearn all the bad habits you learned with your last piano teacher.
9. One of the problems with continuing education lies not in learning, but in unlearning.
10. Education is a life-long process of learning, unlearning, relearning and discovery, making possible the realization of human potentialities. Dr T.P.Chia
11. It could also be a forgetting term, when a system needs to unlearn something.
12. In life, we have to learn, unlearn, and relearn if we are to improve ourselves and better our lives. Dr T.P.Chia
13. As such it seems particularly appropriate for a time of rapid change and the need to unlearn dogmatism.
14. Every great inventor or scientist has had to unlearn conventional wisdom in order to proceed with his work.
15. Like Bush, Reagan was inattentive, unlearned and apparently simplistic.
16. He had unlearned all the basic social skills that it had been so hard to teach him.
17. Un-learning is more difficult than learning - because we become habituated to thinking or feeling in certain ways over time.
18. Life is a process of learning, unlearning and relearning. Hardships,(sentencedict.com) obstacles and failures are the learning lessons. Dr T.P.Chia
19. The resolution of problem behaviour must lie in the successful unlearning of such behaviours.
20. What I learned from them specifically of the techniques of teaching I have had to do my best to unlearn since.
21. Professions can be unlearnt.
22. From the two, I probably either lost my communication skills or someone has unlearnt to hear.
23. The captain's face showed the uneasiness of a schoolboy who is called up to repeat an unlearnt lesson.
More similar words: unlearn, unlearned, learnt, learn the ropes, unleash, unleaded, unleavened, unleavened bread, learn by heart, to learn by heart, learn, learn of, learner, relearn, learned, learning, clearness, learn from, well-earned, unclearness, learn by rote, rote learning, learned person, self-learning, learner's permit, total earnings, learning curve, verbal learning, learning method, machine learning.