Random good picture Not show
1. It is universally acknowledged that the US is a strong country.
2. It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
3. The scale of the problem is now universally recognised.
4. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
5. The new teacher was universally disliked.
6. His actions made him universally respected.
7. It is a new theory universally received.
8. It is universally accepted that one's thinking directs one's actions.
9. She was universally/widely/publicly acclaimed for her contribution to the discovery.
10. The theory does not apply universally.
11. It is universally acknowledged that dogs have an acute sense of smell.
12. This treatment is not universally available.
13. They believed these principles to be universally true.
14. There is a desire for peace universally.
15. The disadvantage is that it is not universally available.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The rules do not apply universally.
17. She was universally slated for her much-publicized views on marriage.
18. He's universally recognized as an authority on Russian affairs.
19. The government's policy of compromise is not universally popular.
20. In work organisations it is universally believed that cooperation is a Good Thing, and achieve greater productivity than lack of cooperation.
21. Permissiveness is used almost universally as a pejorative term.
22. Currently there are no universally accepted standards for environmental auditors to work toward, although they are beginning to be developed.
23. Lastly, both programmes have almost universally been politically unpopular in the countries where they have been launched.
24. Toughened glass and vitro-ceramics are the most universally suitable containers for all three functions.
25. The strength of altruism lies in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
26. One of the fundamental bars to communication is the lack of a universally spoken, common language.
27. All these actions by the NATO conflicted with the universally accepted international laws.
28. in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
29. In recent times, anthropologists have noted that Inuit had almost universally perfect eyesight until significant numbers of them became literate.
30. Tolkien, in his history of the elves, would not wish to go against what he accepted as doctrine universally true.
More similar words: universal, universality, universal postal union, universal suffrage, anniversary, universe, university, reversal, transversal, dispersal, haversack, adversary, versatile, vice versa, after-sales service, conversant, versailles, versatility, malversation, conversation, conversational, treaty of versailles, divers, diverse, aversive, diversely, diversify, subversive, diversion, riverside.