Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Observe what is best and to strive to universalize these qualities.
2. This author's stories universalize old themes.
3. There is a necessity to universalize elementary education.
4. Meanwhile, they should universalize traditional Wushu through a variety of effective approaches and methods, to inherit and develop it.
5. First, we will universalize and consolidate nine-year compulsory education.
6. As a means of literary creation, symbolism is used in O"Neill"s plays not only to universalize the theme, but also to enrich and deepen the meaning of his plays.
7. As the Internet becomes more and more commercialized, it is to universalize access - after all, the more people online, the more potential customers there are.
8. As the internet becomes more and more commercialized, it is in the Internet of business to universalize access-after all, the more people online,[http://sentencedict.com] the more potential customers there are.
9. As the Internet becomes more and more commercialized, it is in the interest of business to universalize access - after all, the more people online, the more potential customers there are.
10. The purposes are to make the design and manufacture of cables bridge frames standardize and partly universalize.
More similar words: universalist, universalism, universality, universal, universally, universal donor, universal postal union, universal joint, universal solvent, universal suffrage, anniversary, universe, university, closed universe, wedding anniversary, open university, university student, university extension, reversal, traversal, transversal, personalize, personalized, verbalize, adversative, verbalized, preorder traversal, conversationalist, dispersal, dorsalis.