Random good picture Not show
1. Once again a universalist rhetoric disguises a rather more restricted reality.
2. Machiavelli's state itself has universalist ambitions, in many ways, much like its Christian and Roman predecessors.
3. On Sundays, she goes to Unitarian Universalist churches along the way.
4. First, universalist view should be modified to be applied in different languages.
5. The universalist position is arrived at instead by an indirect route.
6. Richard Epstein: I remain a universalist on matters of morals and ethics. My training in Roman law has convinced me that just social relations do not differ in fundamental ways across societies.
7. Now, in the first place, these universalist doctrines could not have sprung up among the Apostles.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. So the union of a universalist religion, with a monarch such as the Roman Empire, who ruled a vast empire, could nonetheless have put an end to any prospect of freedom as in other civilizations.
9. The Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church held a memorial service in honor of the two people killed in a shooting rampage a week ago.
10. Yet now we have a universalist theory telling us that there are endlessly many relations intervening between you and your happiness.
11. The Unitarian Universalist Church is such a Church, which only believes in God, the Father.
12. Yongji universalist Temple is Western Chamber.
13. Supporters of the universalist approach insist that the existence of linguistic universals ensure translatability.
14. But the language of popular sovereignty is by its nature universalist.
15. Yet these are feelings which seem to contradict the universalist, rational aspirations of liberalism.
16. The nearest alternative view is that there are universals, but not as many as the universalist accepts.
17. Could America bask in its exceptionalism without being driven by universalist convictions that all peoples of the world should live under systems similar to ours?
18. However, an unbiased study of the Buddha's own discourses would show quite plainly that the universalist thesis does not have the endorsement of the Awakened One himself.
19. And secondly, that the head of each state would have the right to determine the religion of the state, again thus putting an end to the claims of a single universalist church.
20. However, having a strong culture shall not mean to refuse or to be prejudiced about universalist approaches.
21. By his own admission in the introduction to this book, Nisbett had previously been a lifelong universalist concerning the nature of human thought.
22. How can this Transcendentalist theology of self-culture serve as the foundation for a contemporary Unitarian Universalist spiritual practice?
23. What he admired was the book's depiction of Malcolm's redemptive journey and his redemptive, universalist final year.
More similar words: universalism, universality, universal, universally, universal donor, universal postal union, universal joint, universal solvent, universal suffrage, conversationalist, anniversary, universe, university, wedding anniversary, open university, university student, dorsalis, reversal, traversal, transversal, adversative, preorder traversal, unilateralist, dispersal, oversaw, versace, adversary, vice versa, haversack, versatile.