Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Water, which is called the "universal solvent", will dissolve virtually everything exposed to it to a certain degree.
2. As water is a universal solvent many different compounds are dissolved in it.
3. Water has also been referred to as "nature's universal solvent".
4. DMF is known as "universal solvent" in industries for its high solubility to a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
5. Remember learning in high school that water is the universal solvent?
6. Some of everything is in our water because water is also the universal solvent.
More similar words: universal suffrage, universal, universally, universalism, universality, universal postal union, solvent, insolvent, anniversary, universe, university, open university, wedding anniversary, solvency, solver, insolvency, problem solver, reversal, malversation, transversal, solve, solved, absolve, resolve, unsolved, dissolve, resolved, absolved, dissolved, final solution.