Random good picture Not show
1. Music has been called the universal language.
2. English is referred to as a universal language.
3. Computer literacy is becoming the universal language of business.
4. Music is the universal language of mankind. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
5. Film, especially Hollywood film, is the world's universal language.
6. Music in fact is a universal language of a non-verbal nature which is rich in expression.
7. His other interests included alchemy, medical remedies, and universal language schemes.
8. Universal Language Dictionary project - Richard K. Harrison.
9. Euphemisms are universal language phenomena. They play an important role in social life and social affairs.
10. A smile is a universal language.
11. AI : Most certainly. Music is a universal language is it not?
12. Spoken in so many countries, English is a universal language.
13. English is the universal language of today.
14. Nobody can lie in painting, a universal language, for the truthfulness and depth of feelings in paintings are as clear as day.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Technical analysis is a universal language, even though the accents differ.
16. Nowadays, English has become a universal language.
17. Deixis is a popular and universal language phenomenon, which reflects the relationship between language and context in the language system.
18. Indeed, in some ways it is the universal language, the lingua franca, of the symbolic sciences.
19. English is not just a universal language; it represents hope and opportunity a better future.
20. Real English is a universal language.
21. English is a universal language.
22. Humor is a universal language.
23. Music is the universal language.
24. Music is a universal language.
25. Love speaks the universal language.
26. This augurs well for the future and underlines the truth that music as a universal language is an important resource for ecumenism.
27. Firstly, such systems will need to talk to each other in a flexible, universal language.
28. It was an encyclopedic work, setting out the concept of a universal language as a comprehensive taxonomic structure.
29. However, there is one big problem here, and that is that there is not a universal language for horses.
30. They would use mathematics as this is the only truly universal language.
More similar words: universal suffrage, universal, formal language, universally, universality, universalist, universalize, universalism, original language, universal donor, procedural language, universal postal union, universal joint, native language, high-level language, universal solvent, figurative language, descriptive language, language, natural language processing, bad language, sign language, dead language, paralanguage, metalanguage, body language, interlanguage, first language, target language, multilanguage.