Random good picture Not show
1. It is essential that we present a united front .
2. We must be unified into a united front.
3. We should present a united front .
4. A united front was to be formed with the Nationalists.
5. Similarly, the United Front policy had been pursued despite its damaging effect on the Party.
6. Surely that's showing a united front?
7. The powers' united front broke down and the crisis lasted two years.
8. The negative aspects of the United Front were still dominant at the end of 1934 but several positive steps had been taken.
9. The right wing put forward a united front with the clear aim of overthrowing the republic.
10. Nations of the world must present a united front against terrorists.
11. They stuck together, presenting a united front to the world.
12. You need to present a united front and avoid taking sides or playing one child off against the other.
13. I answer without the slightest hesitation -- the united front and not closed-doorism.
14. The left wing of the Antilapanese National United Front is composed of the Communist-led masses, which include the proletariat, the peasantry and the urban petty bourgeoisie.
15. In 1991, the Revolutionary United Front (RUF), backed by Liberia, launched a conflict in Sierra Leone, chiefly to gain control of the diamond mines.
16. The right wing of the Anti-Japanese National United Front consists of the big landlords and big bourgeoisie, and it is the nerve centre of national capitulationism.
17. Under the guidance of the theory of Marxist-Leninist united front, the Party sets up the system through a series of hardship footing on the Chinese condition.
18. The prime minister stressed the need to present a united front .
19. The party's main failing has been their inability to present a united front to the people.
20. However much the directors disagree with each other, they always present a united front to the world.
21. When disciplining children, it is important that parents present a united front .
22. The opposition parties can only defeat the government if they present a united front.
23. Instead of a witch hunt, the government showed a united front.
24. Instead, there will be attempts to paper over the chasms and put on a united front for the sake of appearances.
25. McCord's revelations led to the first crack in the united front amongst Nixon's officials.
26. But in the face of the enemy they presented a united front.sentencedict.com
27. However this must not mean that the application of the united front from above is thereby excluded from our activities.
28. It was not expected to be waterproof, although obviously in combination with the mortar it should present a united front.
29. This is the historical basis of road of town of encircle a city of bag of party choice country and united front strategy.
30. All of the democratic parties as well as the federations of industry and commerce are important components of China's patriotic revolutionary united front.
More similar words: cold front, United, unitedly, disunited, proceed from, united states, be detached from, be divorced from, united nations, united kingdom, the United States, united states code, united states army, united mine workers, be confronted with, united states dollar, united arab emirates, united states congress, united states treasury, continued fraction, united states of america, comminuted fracture, united states senate, united states supreme court, southeastern united states, the United States of America, United Press International, united states constitution, president of the united states, united nations children's fund.