1. We will reform principal local councils into a unitary system based on natural communities and the wishes of local people.
2. The unitary system under central government, established by the British colonialists in the 19th century, sowed the seeds of racial conflict in that country.
3. Secondly, plainly introduce the design means of the unitary system and the software system.
4. For a long time, however, the unitary system of investment dominantly by governments seriously fetters the development of higher education.
5. They constitute a unitary system, in which all the qualities interact with and affect each other.
6. If an unitary system has a complete wandering vector, its frame vectors can be parameterized.
7. After Opium War, Chinese traditional unitary system of government was gradually broken by foreign invading forces, and domestic regime began to change and alternate.
8. China is a centralization country that has the unitary system of long history.
9. Two examples of applying the theory to a unitary system and compound system show that replacing the systems at their thermoeconomic life is obviously beneficial.
10. Countries in the world about the determination of the applicable law of succession, mainly adopt two difference systems:unitary system and scission system.
11. The Royal Commission had recommended a regional tier as a necessary complement to a unitary system of local authorities.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
12. This supports the presence of distinct primary and secondary memory stores rather than a unitary system.
13. Last, the relationship between coding rate and the distortion of video are reflected throught the testing pictures after unitary system testing.
14. In chapter 2 we study the dilation property of a unitary system.
15. The successful practice of the "one country, two systems" policy in HK and Macao, breaks through the conventional knowledge of the unitary system in many aspects.
16. The proper position of federalism is between the completely separated autonomy and highly centralized unitary system.
17. The Russian Model developed in the Stalin period. This model means unitary system of ownership, mandatory planning, super-heavy economical structure and rapid industrialization.
18. While the constitution of unitary state does not name it a unitary state directly, nor expresses the state's structure by using the dear word of unitary system in the full context of the constitution.
19. Moreover, the statement reaffirmed the importance of a federal democratic system while rejecting the unitary system enshrined in the 2008 Constitution.
20. In addition, in England the law is a tool of a unitary system of government, but in the United States the law serves a dual system of government.
21. This policy is a creation, which could solve the unification of China under the circumstance of unitary system.
22. It has finished the missions of federalism using the unitary system with diverse local government modes and maintained the national unification and stability.
23. After studying, we find there are many reports about grass culture in material and immaterial, but it has not been formed a unitary system.
More similar words: system, ecosystem, solar system, military, crystal, step by step, unit, unite, unity, stem, guitar, oyster, temporary, community, punitive, hysteria, munitions, voluntary, secretary, militarism, elementary, contemporary, hysterical, mysterious, opportunity, documentary, epistemology, Chrysler, item, analyst.