Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The additional cost of one extra unit of production, for example the leather and labour needed to produce an extra pair ...
2. The additional cost of one extra unit of production, for example the leather and labour needed to produce an extra pair of shoes.
3. Every unit of production must enjoy independence as the correlative of centralization if it is to develop more vigorously.
4. It consumes twice as much energy, water and other raw materials, per unit of production, as most industrialized countries.
5. They were contributors to a family wage rather than independent earners, but they were not members of a family unit of production.
6. Since 1975, the global conglomerate 3M has saved $ 500 million while reducing pollution 50 percent per unit of production.
7. The companies cut down more than 30% of energy consumption per unit of production of alumina, ethylene and caustic soda, and over 10% for crude-oil processing, electrolytic aluminum and cement.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. The available depreciation methods consist of the straight-line method, unit of production method, double declining balance method, sum of the years digits method, etc.
9. By increasing productivity, training programs can hold down corporate labor costs per unit of production for years to come.
10. Variable material and labor costs that can be directly traced and allocated to a specific unit of production.
More similar words: cost of production, mode of production, means of production, factors of production, product introduction, range of products, production, production function, non-production, reproduction, oil production, gas production, preproduction, production process, mass production, flow production, over production, production time, production cost, production line, overproduction, production plan, reproduction process, steel production, production budget, batch production, production company, production output, production quota, production index.