Random good picture Not show
(1) With Al content increasing, Uniphase austenite area decreases or disappears, the liquefaction temperature becomes low, and hot-workability worsens.
(2) Then the Lagrange particle track model and the uniphase coupling method are used to simulate the gas-solid two phase flow field in the centrifugal fan.
(3) The results indicate that the initial uniphase ferrite microstructure gradually developed into equiaxed ultrafine-grained microstructure with high angle boundaries as the pass number increased.
(4) This paper analyses the causes of uniphase grounding breakdown and measures of eliminating its harm to human boby according to the example of some project.
(5) Shares of optical component maker and Nortel supplier JDS Uniphase ended down 14 percent at $3.76 on the Nasdaq.
(6) When the computation is converged, the discrete phase injection is set in the inlet of the simulation model and the solid particle is tracked by the uniphase coupling model.
More similar words: multiphase, epiphany, biphasic, whip hand, juniper, caliphate, aliphatic, unipolar, junipero serra, juniper berries, phase, phased, in phase, phaseout, phase out, phase in, adenosine diphosphate, adenosine triphosphate, emphases, prophase, anaphase, polyphase, telophase, out of phase, metaphase, interphase, phase change, single-phase, initial phase, base unit.