Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) I don't pay no union dues.
2) I think union dues are too high.
3) "Walter, how are you going to get those robots to pay your union dues," gibed the boss of Ford Motor Company.
4) Including salary bonus tax adjustment (Adjustment to tax payment for employee benefits , employee labor union dues, employee education expense.
5) It was not quite like making the major leagues, more like AAA ball, but it was still a full-fledged professional job in which I paid union dues and made a pretty good income for those days.
6) Right-to-work laws enable people to work in plants with unionized workforces without paying union dues.
7) Maintained payroll data, such as hours worked, sales, or piece-work, taxes and insurance and union dues to be withheld .
More similar words: in due season, fondue, universal postal union, unionization, union, bunion, reunion, in union, nonunion, disunion, communion, unionist, malunion, unionism, unionized, trade union, labor union, civil union, soviet union, credit union, customs union, holy communion, student union, beyond question, european union, trade unionist, conduction, dues, beyond all question, due south.