Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Unfair competition had knocked up the once flourishing business.
2. This is successful marketing, not unfair competition.
3. It represents totally unfair competition, not only to Tennis World but also to Tennis Magazine.
4. It's unfair competition and unfair to the customer as well.
5. International unfair competition is a particular tort coining along with business internationalization.
6. Countries adopt specific legislation, unfair competition law, trademark law, hybrid legislative four protected mode.
7. Any form of monopoly or unfair competition is prohibited in the operation of outdoor advertising business.
8. Private enterprise's unfair competition, that also own child - - good and evil also has the sentimental choices.
9. Monopoly and unfair competition shall be prohibited in advertising operations.
10. The source of using unfair competition law to protect intellectual property is the limited justifiability of private right protection mode.
11. ARticle 4. Monopoly and unfair competition shall be prohibited in advertising operations.
12. He states this lawsuit may involve unfair competition and copyright tort.
13. The American plane makers continue to accuse Airbus of unfair competition.
14. Part of the growth of road transport reflected the political tolerance of what unions and rail pressure groups regarded as unfair competition.
15. Crompton offers several different case studies where charges of unfair competition are made by the commercial sector provider against the government agency.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. It was felt by John Davis and others that the government was backing unfair competition with the commercial companies.
17. The socialist market economy encourages and protects the normal competition, while it forbids the unfair competition.
18. Farmers in agrarian States, as their campaign against oleomargarine demonstrated, also felt aggrieved by what they thought was unfair competition.
19. Use economic warfare. Rob the "Goyim" of their landed properties and industries with a combination of high taxes and unfair competition.
20. For this, most of the countries regulate it by Law or Anti Unfair Competition law.
21. But in China an explicit definition of trade secret is first given in the Law on Combatting Unfair Competition.
22. The thesis is about the general clause Law of China Against Unfair Competition and its application.
23. All proposed corporate mergers must undergo the FTC test for unfair competition.
24. The fourth part is the legal consideration about perfects the law against unfair competition.
25. The name is grabbed noting is below network environment one of new unfair competition form.
26. The misleading, false publicity is used as a valid unfair competition means by illegal operators.
27. Staff members of state organs shall not support or cover up acts of unfair competition.
28. Having safeguarded the system, he should not now distort it through unfair competition.
29. The reason is that punishment is said to " below - cost sales prices are unfair competition. "
30. An important factor leading to the outflow is the existence of unfair competition.
More similar words: fair competition, competition, imperfect competition, pure competition, price competition, perfect competition, non-price competition, monopolistic competition, competitive, competitively, competitive edge, competitiveness, competitive price, petition, air conditioner, petitioner, repetition, air-conditioning, airconditioning, air conditioning, competitor, unfair, funfair, unfairly, repetitious, unfairness, fair copy, overcompensation, competing, repetitive.