Random good picture Not show
1. Very little forest is left unexplored nowadays.
2. The study looks at a relatively unexplored area of human relationships.
3. Maybe you should go down into the unexplored part.
4. As well as illuminating a relatively unexplored area, the research should be useful to educationalists and others working with Hindu children.
5. Hair sprouted in damp,(Sentence dictionary) unexplored crevices.
6. I had felt the lure of the unexplored, the compulsion to go where others had not been.
7. An interesting, yet largely unexplored area relates to protective factors that tend to prevent the expression of eating disorders.
8. Such relationships are a mysterious and unexplored domain.
9. Chile is a country filled with unexplored territory.
10. It is a world unexplored by many-a new frontier in contemporary gastronomy with enormous potential.
11. But in previously unexplored speech communities,(sentencedict.com) we do not have reliable social intuitions either.
12. There is huge unexplored potential in this field.
13. Words build bridges into unexplored regions. Adolf Hitler
14. Fresh unexplored regions are for ever opening out.
15. He travelled in the unexplored regions of the mind.
16. Originality is unexplored territory. You get there a canoe ? Dyou can't a taxi.
18. The subject of alternative medical care for older people has been entirely unexplored.
19. We expect to find the missing information in the largely unexplored group of algae and protozoans.
20. Here one is dealing with social situations which are relatively unexplored and where sample surveys may be quite inappropriate.
21. These processes, excepting that of population growth, are largely unexplored.
22. Returning to the original metaphor of this chapter, the patient is taken into dangerous and unexplored territories of inner space.
23. The motivations of the middle-aged housewife or the young man with good career prospects who joined Militant, remained unexplored.
24. The only thing that really fascinates me is venturing into unexplored territory.
25. In the continuous process thus engendered one sees how true theory stimulates ideas about what may be, in realms as yet unexplored.
26. Periods of punctuated equilibrium offer many new, as yet unexplored territories.
27. My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
28. I had been on the borders of a virtually unexplored land inhabited by dangerous, untouched tribes.
29. "Despite its proximity to Earth, the planet Mercury has for decades been comparatively unexplored, " said Sean Solomon, Messenger principal investigator.
30. Yet I am told that, to many of you who have eyes to see, the world of art is a dark night, unexplored and unilluminated.
More similar words: explore, exploration, exploit, explode, unexpected, explosion, implore, inexplicable, exploitation, imploring, explain, explicit, unemployment, explanation, folklore, inexpressible, bored, stored, favored, labored, next, annex, tune, next to, Color., pallor, color, uneasy, immune, tune in.