Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The five years at that school passed fairly uneventfully.
2. This decade has passed uneventfully.
3. Dissection of the gallbladder was concluded uneventfully, but during removal through the umbilical incision the specimen ruptured.
4. The days passed uneventfully.
5. The day passed uneventfully.
6. The flight proceeded uneventfully, in visual contact with the ground, until the aircraft approached Keswick.
7. The autumn and winter passed uneventfully.
8. The two patients recovered fully and uneventfully.
9. Results All the 48 patients healed uneventfully, ipsilateral alar base , concave columella skew, lower-nose deformity has been well corrected.
10. The initial deployment ended uneventfully at Arshaan just before noon the next day.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Endures a while uneventfully, back a step of boundless!
12. Wound heals uneventfully soon after pulling off the cannulate.
13. The space shuttle landed uneventfully.
14. Years rolled by uneventfully.
15. Twenty-five minutes later Duncan descended through the thick-formed low-hanging stratus cloud and landed uneventfully on Sheremetyevo's Runway 23 Left.
16. He did, however, in the nick of time, and I was issued uneventfully into the governance of Calvin Coolidge.
17. About 125 people were briefly evacuated from a Revere elderly housing complex until the high tide passed uneventfully.
18. The pathology confirmed the diagnosis of neurilemoma. Results: This patient recovered uneventfully without any neurological sequelae.
19. I couldn't face another run-in with the Tamiflu, so the night passed relatively uneventfully between dizzying trips to the bathroom and sweat-soaked sheets.
20. All patients with false - negative sonographic or CES findings recovered uneventfully.
21. She often marvelled that they should have gone by so uneventfully.
22. Since the possibility of malignancy can't be rule out, a laparoscopic adrenalectomy was performed uneventfully , and pathological findings proved to be a ganglioneuroma.
More similar words: uneventful, eventful, resentfully, uneven, unevenly, unevenness, resentful, fitfully, artfully, tactfully, restfully, wistfully, lustfully, fretfully, doubtfully, boastfully, fruitfully, rightfully, frightfully, deceitfully, regretfully, prevent from, respectfully, thoughtfully, delightfully, distrustfully, eventually, plentifully, at full speed, insufficient funds.