Random good picture Not show
1. Don't they know we are unequipped?
2. "You are unequipped , unqualified to be a school teacher. You have warped ideas of teaching children about life skills and sexual matters, " the newspaper quoted the judge as saying.
3. His knee is misshapen or unequipped to move.
4. A staggering percentage of America's adults are unequipped for life in a modern society.
5. It is lazy to assume that Bush is doomed to fail or that he and his administration are unequipped for the job.
6. Most of the kids would be pretty unworldly, and unequipped to deal with what was on offer.
7. When Ms.Hassan went into labor, she was looked after by two traditional birth attendants, both of them unschooled, untrained and unequipped.
8. The trouble with failure-prevention devices is that they leave a child unequipped for life in the real world.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The trouble with failure-prevention methods is that they leave a child unequipped for life in the real world.
10. Thousands of US homeowners grappling with problems caused by defective Chinese drywall (plasterboard) have found the federal government woefully unequipped to help them, according to ProPublica .
11. In the 1985 Mexico City earthquake, more than 130 untrained and unequipped rescuers died in attempts to save other lives.
12. We've also made great strides on the Engineer Drone issue where items become unequipped .
More similar words: equipped, ill-equipped, be equipped with, equipping, unequivocal, unequivocally, unequal, unequally, unequal to, unequaled, unequalled, equip, inequity, equipt, mannequin, re-equip, equipage, nonequivalent, inequitable, inequitably, equipment, equipoise, equip with, dipped, hipped, lipped, tipped, ripped, return on equity, equipoised.