Random good picture Not show
1. Don't undervalue Jim's contribution to the research.
2. We must never undervalue freedom.
3. When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are. Oprah Winfrey
4. We can not afford to undervalue the traditional knowledge of rural people.
5. This is not to undervalue the change in judicial thinking which has come about in the last 30 years.
6. Needless to say, they usually undervalue the property and never inspect it thoroughly.
7. The market will undervalue goods that yield social benefits in excess of private benefits and will consequently produce too few of these goods.
8. Don't undervalue a generous guarantee.
9. Reforms that undervalue these contributions are likely to do far more harm than good.
10. Avoid a tendency to undervalue yourself and your ability to make a worthwhile contribution.
11. Like liberty, gold never stays where it is undervalue.
12. But rich countries undervalue women as well.
13. Cherish your own emotions and never undervalue them.
14. And remember, do not undervalue the element of surprise.
15. Still , we must not undervalue Aristotle's contribution.
16. We generally tend to overvalue money and undervalue art.
17. Maybe Lyons thought we undervalue - d him, but that's their decision.
18. You should not undervalue knowledge before Pansy, who has not finished her education.
19. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
20. The most unhappy people are the ones who always undervalue what they have.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The U.S. House of Representatives will vote Wednesday on a measure that would punish China and other countries who allegedly undervalue their currencies.
22. Holmes thinks that snobbery is the biggest obstacle to improving sales. People undervalue salespeople.
23. We generally tend to overvalue the present profit and undervalue the environment.
24. This is not so easy to see going on. And very easy to undervalue.
25. You may over evaluate the accomplishments of others, and undervalue yours.
26. The growth regression on misalignment shows that misalignment has a significant negative effect on economic growth, specifically, overvalue does harm to growth, while undervalue may improve growth.
27. Magnification ( Minimization ): refers to the tendency to exaggerate ( undervalue ) the importance of a negative ( positive ) event.
More similar words: value, face value, interval, at intervals, underground, at regular intervals, under, under way, plunder, undergo, founder, thunder, underway, maunder, blunder, come under, underpin, fall under, undergone, underlie, undercut, flounder, understand, plundered, undermine, undersell, undertake, underwear, underlying, underneath.